9.01.2012

14th Stop: EASTWOOD CITY

Colour Crazy


Eastwood City is a 16-hectare mega community built by one of the largest property developers in the Philippines, Megaworld.
photo borrowed from sulit.com.ph

Eastwood City is located along C-5 road, District 3, Barangay Bagumbayan Quezon City. A commercial-residential-entertainment-shopping-recreational city located at the center of a progressive metropolis.



Do you know that Eastwood City is a pet-friendly shopping and residential area?

You’ll be happy to know that Eastwood welcomes your fuzzy friends in the neighborhood and even inside the malls. However, to ensure safe, enjoyable environment and pleasurable shopping experience for all, of course, there are few basic rules to follow, its like the dogs and their owners must adhere to the Canine Code of Conduct at all times. 


To know more about EASTWOOD CITY Click Here!

Since Eastwood is surrounded with high rise buildings, do you know that there's such a thing called AIR RIGHTS?


as defined by Learning Express, "AIR RIGHTS is the right to use the open space above a particular property."

Hence, a property owner can SELL, LEASE, or DONATE their air rights to other parties (subject to laws and restrictions) and still OWN the LAND.

just so you know... J

So if you want a place to work, live, and enjoy entertainment and leisure OR be in one of the COOLEST SPOTS in QC go to Eastwood
City.

Kaya…
It’s more fun to HANG OUT with friends and family in QC!



as for my EASTWOOD CITY street style...

I opted to wear different colors and played it with style J 


I just picked out this green sleeveless top in my closet and tried if it will match with the outfit… and it did! Whew! (whaddyathink?)


I wore my comfy color block sandals which I bought online from  ZALORA  and matched it up with my yellow cardigan.


Since Im already into colour-statement, thus, I kept my accessories subdued so as not to compete with my outfit, watch and earrings are just enough.

Off beat colours of green, yellow, blue and red for a fun loving woman :)

hala... cge... takbo! & why did you put ur shades in there alexiz??? tsk tsk tsk :)

yun oh! ayaw paawat ni lexxie
me and mini me :)

GIVENCHY Sunnies;  ZARA Cardigan; green sleeveless top; belt from Thailand; Op Shorts,
FOLDED&HUNG Color Block Wedge - purchased online via ZALORA; KENNETH COLE Two-Tone Link Strap Watch; COACH Poppy Bag





No comments:

Post a Comment