7.29.2012

4th Stop: THE SULO RIVIERA HOTEL

Revamp


A blast from the past... :)

This post was made for my FB account last December 2011 (Event: Christmas party at The Sulo Riviera Hotel) and would like to repost coz t'was meant to be shared :)

But first things first...

The Sulo Riviera Hotel is a
"prestigious Quezon City landmark strategically located in the midst of the city's principal business and commercial hubs, as well as the headquarters of national government offices. A stone's throw away from the Quezon Memorial Circle, the hotel is adjacent to the Quezon City Hall and the Heart Center for Asia."


If you don't know, I have a habit of altering my garments and make it into something fashionable. So, for our office Christmas party I have this boring sleeveless dress and decided to make it a one shoulder dress. I folded and stitched the upper part of the dress and just added some accent and Voila! I have all the reason to smile and rock the party in style... :)

If you're looking for a different, dramatic look on your holiday parties without spending too much on your outfit - just dig trough your closet and revamp your old clothes... It's fun!

Have a great look!

mEy

P.S. I really wanted to show the before picture of the dress unfortunately, someone has erased it on my files. :(

Still...

Its more fun looking great in QC!

As for my Sulo Riviera Hotel Street Style...



No comments:

Post a Comment